While badminton is a very safe sport there are some inherent risks.
These risk warnings are given on behalf of Hunter Badminton Inc to members and non-members:
You may be injured by:
- being hit by a shuttlecock
- being hit with a racket
- by hitting the net or the net support poles.
- because of uneven court surfaces.
- because of slippery or dusty court surfaces.
- foreign objects on the court surface
- contact with other objects or players on or near the court.
- damage/wear to your clothing or footwear.
- through the use of inappropriate footwear.
- insufficient warm-up prior to play.
- incorrect use of the Gym equipment.
- using faulty or broken Gym equipment.
- coming into contact with the Gym equipment.