Junior activity sessions are designed for children new to the sport and would like to try the sport. Key features:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday of a school term from 6:00pm to 7.30pm.
- This class is recommended to children that are NEW to badminton.
- Providing basic skill knowledge, fundamentals and a fun learning environment.
- Group training with various numbers week to week.
- Ages 6 – 16 yrs.
- Cost: $5 per child / per session (pay as you go)
- Session controller : Murray Gooch, parent assistants
- Murray is WWC certified.
*Active Kids vouchers can be used towards the cost.