Junior activity sessions are designed for children new to the sport and would like to try the sport. Key features:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday of a school term from 6:00pm to 7.30pm.
- This class is recommended to children that are NEW to badminton.
- Providing basic skill knowledge, fundamentals and a fun learning environment.
- Group training with various numbers week to week.
- Ages 8 – 16 yrs.
- Cost: $5 per child / per session (pay as you go)
- Session controller : Murray Gooch & Cody Morgan
- Cody is a certified Shuttle-time instructor.
- Both Murray & Cody have are WWC certified.
- Parents of juniors in attendance sometimes assist on court
*Active Kids vouchers can be used towards the cost.
** You must contact Murray Gooch on 0415 045 488 – Prior to coming along to your first session