The group training program are recommended for players wishing to train in a structured coaching environment with like-minded people. Key features:
- Suited for players who wish to improve badminton by training weekly in a structured program.
- Skill development, focused training drills, physical conditioning and sparring sessions are part of the program.
- Spots are limited… usually only 4-6 players per session
- Cost: Ranges from $15 – $30 per person / session
- Coaches operating session of this nature: Min Yuan Quah – 0430 086 681 and Tony Morgan – 0424 055 570
- If you are interested in this option please contact one of the coaches directly
- Sessions can only run outside all club activities and based on each coaches availability
Active Kids vouchers can be used towards the cost.
Private training sessions are offered by our qualified coaches only. Key features:
- Complete privacy and full attention from the coach.
- Fully personalised training to meet your specific goals.
- Train and be challenged at your own pace.
- Rapid improvement of techniques.
- Correction of poor habits.
- Individual advice to improve sparring performance.
- How several students have been using the private training sessions:
- For beginners, private coaching ensures a solid foundation right from the start to accelerate your progress.
- For experienced players, rapid improvement from lifting your game to the next grade
- Intensive training for an upcoming competition
- Coaches that are certified, insured and currently offering private training are