We are currently accepting memberships for 2021. Membership can be taken out at the front desk at our stadium… see details below.
However please note – after April 1st 2021… our club will be witching over to a fully online registration… more details will be available in April.
Our Hunter Badminton Inc. membership benefits include:
- Association affiliation with Badminton NSW, Badminton Australia and the Badminton World Federation (BWF)
- Discounted social session playing fees…. it’s a $5 saving every time you come compared to the non-member/visitor rate.
- Discounts on club merchandise … e.g club shirts
- Access to adult or junior coaching (extra fees will apply)… non-member unfortunately cannot receive coaching at our facilities.
- Invitation to and entry to attend member’s free nights.
- Access (but not entry) to member’s only club competitions including the Doug Hill Trophy (our club championships), Player Ranking competitions or our Weekly Social League.
- To represent our club in a team event/competition you must also be a club member.
- Voting rights at the annual general meetings (must be over 18 years).
- A membership card which provides discounts to local businesses and sponsors of the club.
- Personal Sports Injury Insurance through – Sports Cover Australia.
Memberships can only be purchased on the premises via CASH or EFTPOS and filling out a membership form. All memberships include an affiliation fee paid to Badminton NSW. For further information regarding membership please email an inquiry through from our contact us page, alternatively – visit the Hunter Badminton premises and speak to our desk staff, a session organiser or a board member.
2021 Membership Fees
|Junior – less than 18 years||$30|
|Family – 2 adults and unlimited children||$150|
|Associate (A member of another club affiliated with Badminton NSW)||$35|