The junior development program is designed for juniors wanting to train at a higher level. Key features:
- Monday 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Sunday 3:30pm to 5.00pm & 5.00pm to 6.30pm.
- These are private group training sessions.
- Parents will need to register their children with the coach directly.
- Parents and Juniors please take note:
- This class is recommended for children wanting to train.
- Unlike the Junior Activity program, a more discipline approach is expected for these sessions.
- Skill development, focused training drills and physical conditioning are part of the program.
- Ages: 8 and above. Juniors wishing to start below the age of 8 will need to be evaluated before registration.
- Spots are limited.
- Cost: $20 per child / per session. Payment in advance – month to month basis
- Head Coach: Min Yuan Quah
*Active Kids vouchers can be used towards the cost.