The group training program are recommended for players wishing to train in a structured coaching environment with like-minded people. Key features:
- Sunday 6:30pm to 8.00pm.
- Suited for players who wish to improve badminton by training weekly in a structured program.
- Skill development, focused training drills, physical conditioning and sparring sessions are part of the program.
- An assessment session is recommended (but not necessary) for newcomers to ensure players are separated into proper groups based on current ability and future potential. The assessment session is compulsory for Juniors wishing to join the group training program.
- Spots are limited.
- Cost: $25 per Adult or $20 per Junior / per session. Payment in advance – month to month basis.
- Coaches involved: Min Yuan Quah (Head Coach), Wern Li Oo, Tony Morgan
Active Kids vouchers can be used towards the cost.
Private training sessions are offered by our qualified coaches only. Key features:
- Complete privacy and full attention from the coach.
- Fully personalised training to meet your specific goals.
- Train and be challenged at your own pace.
- Rapid improvement of techniques.
- Correction of poor habits.
- Individual advice to improve sparring performance.
- How several students have been using the private training sessions:
- For beginners, private coaching ensures a solid foundation right from the start to accelerate your progress.
- For experienced players, rapid improvement from lifting your game to the next grade
- Intensive training for an upcoming competition
- Coaches that are currently offering private training: Min Yuan Quah and Tony Morgan